Sunday, October 17, 2004

And She Awakens...



Grumps. It's been such a hectic month. I know, I know - it's only halfway through. That's what makes it even worse! Sighhhh.

I have been having a whole string of exams this month. Didn't do very well for them, I think - the results are yet to come out. But you know that unsettling feeling? Yeah. Ah well.

Mabel once suspected that I'd 'go into hiding' everytime a paper is over, should I fail to pick up any one of her gazillion phone calls. *grin* I do sometimes wish that I could do that... and pretend the paper never happened. But bloody hell, life really does hafta go on. :p

...

Being able to drive Willy around lately - and I have to admit, I do so miss the freedom that a car gives ya. Granted, he doesn't give me quite the same feeling as Flaming Storm does (i.e. stepping on the accelerator does really bring you flying across the road - and don't even get me started on the noise)... but it's really nice to once again be able to bring a bunch of friends to do stuff and go places on a split-minute decision.

And not to mention, it was nice to be able to spend a whole day out. I know that sounds really sad - but hey, newsflash: my life is sad. ;)

Nah. Not at all... what I meant was, being able to spend the whole day out in different spots of Melbourne, rather than spending 1/3'rd of the time travelling. The spontaneity of doing things and just heading there.

I do so want to get a car in Melbourne. Blahhh... I miss Flaming Storm!

(Yes, I am shameless enough to post my car's name on my blog. Don't you guys think it's utterly gorgeous?!)

Don't mock my car ok... it carries lotsa memories for me. Mostly of people who grumble of my lazy-ass habit of refusing to take the wheel, and forcing others to drive it for me. But hey, it was a luverly car, aiii. :)

...

I'll miss Willy.





. o O declared Lid at 7:31:00 PM

template © elementopia 2003 | original clip art © squarseville