Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Morning Woes


Don't know what's gotten over me these past few days... keep forgetting to take my phone off silent mode. Been the second day running already that I've done this. :(

Which means my phone alarms (all three of them) do not go off in the mornings.

Which leads to my fellow occupants of the home stealing the bathroom before I do.

Which results in me leaping up from my state of slumber (not that remarkable a feat, seeing how I've been sleeping on the floor these days) upon hearing some very unwelcome morning sounds.

...

I had to be woken up by a phone call from a friend yesterday.

And more pleasantly, I was woken up by very very audible dribbling water sounds into the toilet bowl.

(Amazing feat, that - the volume achieved, I mean. :) )

The discipline is dwindling.

The shame.


. o O declared Lid at 5:48:00 PM

template © elementopia 2003 | original clip art © squarseville